Many times, even after using expensive creams, face washes, or other products, the skin does not glow. Do you know why this happens? However, there can be many reasons behind this happening, in which the removal of dead cells i.e. dead skin can be the main reason. There are many types of cosmetics available in the market to remove dead skin, but their negative effects can be fatal for your skin. In such a situation, the herbal method can prove beneficial for you. Easy Home Remedies to Remove Dead Skin.
In this article, we are giving you information about home remedies to remove dead skin. Removal of dead skin is not only easy but using it properly can prove effective. So, without delay, know the home remedies to remove dead skin in the front part of the article.
Before you know the home remedies for removing dead skin, you need to know what is dead skin? In this part of the article, we are giving information about the same.
What is Dead Skin
Many times, due to lack of skincare, due to dust, dirt, pollution, and aging, skin starts to die. If the skin layer starts coming out, the skin starts to become very dry, there is a change in skin tone or itchy skin, then understand these are the symptoms of dead skin. This is a natural process, due to which it starts to affect the glow of the skin. If this is not taken care of at the right time, it will not only make a difference in the texture of the skin, but other skin problems can also start.
Now it is time to know the home remedies to remove dead skin. Below are the most accurate home remedies for dead skin removal.
Home Remedies for Dead Skin Removal
Below we are telling you some home remedies to remove dead skin, which is quite easy.
Brown sugar for dead skin
- A spoonful of brown sugar
- A spoonful of almonds or coconut oil
How to use:
- Mix the sugar and oil and prepare the mixture.
- Now massage this mixture lightly in a circular motion on your skin for a few seconds.
- Then leave it for a while and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- If you want to apply this scrub all over the body, prepare the mixture by increasing the number of ingredients.
- You can apply this mixture once or twice a week.
Sugar acts as an exfoliator and scrub and helps remove dead skin by rubbing with the skin. At the same time, almond oil can help to moisturize the skin and improve the complexion. If you use coconut oil, it will not only protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays but can also help in healing any type of injury on the skin, as it has wound healing properties. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties can also prevent skin inflammation and infection.
Green Tea for Dead Skin
- Two green tea bags
- A spoonful of honey
- A cup of water
How to use:
- Put a bag of green tea in one cup of hot water.
- Now add one spoon of honey to this water.
- Then gently massage this mixture on the face.
- Make sure the water is as hot as you can bear.
- Before applying this mixture, do a patch test once, so that the temperature of the water can be detected.
- After a while, wipe it with some clean towels.
- Then wash face with cold water.
Almost everyone knows how beneficial green tea is for health, but it can also be beneficial for the skin. Much research has shown that green tea is not only a wonderful antioxidant, but it also has the properties to protect cells from any kind of damage. It fights inflammation in the skin by being easily absorbed into the skin, which can prevent the effect of premature aging on the skin. It also acts as an astringent, causing skin tightening. At the same time, honey can moisturize, hydrate, and protect the skin from wrinkles, helping to keep the skin youthful.
Sugar and Honey for Dead Skin
- One tablespoon sugar
- One tablespoon honey
How to use:
- Mix honey and sugar in a bowl.
- Scrub your skin with this for a few minutes and then wash off.
- This scrub can be done one to two times.
Sugar has been used for scrubbing for many years. It can help in removing dead skin by exfoliating the skin. At the same time, honey moisturizes and softens the skin and can help in hydrating as well as improving the complexion.
Epsom Salt for Dead Skin
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- A cup of coconut oil
- 10-12 drops lavender oil (optional)
How to use:
- Add salt to coconut oil and lavender oil.
- Then transfer it to an air-tight glass container.
- Now use the scrub according to the need and scrub it slowly for 2-3 minutes.
- Then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use this scrub once a week to exfoliate dead skin on the body.
- Also, you can use half a teaspoon of Epsom Salt in your cleansing cream to scrub your face.
Scrubbing the skin gently can easily exfoliate the skin and prove to help remove dead skin.
Papaya scrub for dead skin
- Half of the as much ripe papaya as needed
- One to two tablespoons of oats
- One to two teaspoon almond oil
How to use:
- First, grind the papaya in a grinder.
- Then grind the oats.
- Then mix the oats and papaya in a bowl.
- Then mix the almond oil in it and prepare the mixture.
- Your scrub is ready.
- Soak your face with water before applying the scrub.
- Now massage gently with this scrub.
- If the scrub feels too thick, add a few drops of water.
- After scrubbing for a while, wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Be careful not to apply face wash or soap on the face after scrubbing.
Papaya contains an enzyme called papain, which has antimicrobial and exfoliant properties. Papaya not only exfoliates and removes dead skin, but it also has wound healing properties.
Toothbrush for Dead Skin
- Lip balm
How to use:
- Apply hydrating or daily use lip balm on your lips and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Now take a toothbrush and lightly rub your lips in a circular motion.
- After a few seconds of rubbing, when the flaky dead skin starts coming out, wash it with water.
- You can use it twice a week.
Along with facial and body skin, the skin of your lips also needs care. This is one of the easiest ways to exfoliate the lips. As it is known by all that lip balm helps in softening the skin. Applying lip balm, in this case, makes the dead skin soft and soft. At the same time, a toothbrush can help to exfoliate dead skin. The bristles of a toothbrush can help remove soft dead skin easily.
Orange Peel Powder for Dead Skin
- Half or one teaspoon orange peel powder
- A spoonful of milk
- Rose petal paste
- Half or a spoonful of honey
How to use:
- First of all, make a paste by mixing milk and orange peel powder in a bowl.
- You can make orange peel powder at home or you can buy it from the market.
- Now add a spoonful of rose petal paste to it.
- Then mix some honey in it and prepare the mixture.
- Now apply this scrub on the face and gently massage.
- Then after five minutes wash your mouth with water.
The natural oil present in the orange peel can help clean the skin deeply and remove the dirt from the skin. When the impurities of the skin come out, the skin will have a new glow.
Pumice Stone for Dead Skin
- Pumice stone
- A tub or bucket
How to use:
- Fill a tub or bucket with enough water to drown your feet.
- Now immerse your feet in water for 10 minutes.
- Then gently rub the feet with the help of pumice stone and remove the dead skin.
- After that wash the feet thoroughly with water and wipe with soft towels and apply moisturizer.
Your face as well as your feet also need care. In this case, pumice stone is one of the easiest ways to remove dead skin from the feet. It acts as a scrub and is used to exfoliate the skin.
Oatmeal for Dead Skin
- Two tablespoons powdered oatmeal
- Water as required
How to use:
- Put the oatmeal and water in a bowl and prepare the paste.
- Now apply it on your face and gently massage it in a circular motion.
- You can also apply it to the whole body.
- After massaging you wash the skin with water.
- You can use it once or twice a week.
Oatmeal can be used as a homemade exfoliator. It is used in many exfoliating cleansers found in the market. Oatmeal can help remove dead skin. However, there is no precise written evidence that it depends on people’s experience.
Loofah for Dead Skin
- Shower gel or bath soap
How to use:
- Soak the loofah in the water while taking a bath.
- Now scrub with loofah with mild hands by applying shower gel or soap on your body.
- Then take a shower.
- You can use it two to three times a week.
Loofah is extracted from a vegetable from the family of cucumbers. Many types of loofas exist in the market. Walnut shell powder is also present in some. Loofa can help in removing dead skin by relaxing and exfoliating the skin in the best way.
Note: Be sure to dry the loofah after using it. Do not place the loofah in a wet or moist place. There may be a risk of germs in the wet loofah, which can cause skin problems.
Moong Dal for Dead Skin
- Half or one teaspoon moong dal powder
- A quarter teaspoon turmeric
- A spoonful of olive oil
How to use:
- Grind the moong dal in a grinder and prepare the powder.
- Then mix the moong dal powder, turmeric, and olive oil in a bowl and prepare the mixture.
- Now apply this mixture on your face and massage it gently with hands and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Then later wash it with lukewarm water.
- After that, you apply toner, serum, and lotion on the face.
- You can apply it once or twice a week.
Moong dal has been used as a domestic exfoliator for years. It can help to make the skin soft, soft, and shiny by removing dead skin and skin dirt. This makes the skin healthy.
Know your home remedies to remove dead skin above, but if you do not exfoliate properly, it can also have adverse effects. Therefore, in this part of the article, we are telling you how to scrub properly and some other tips.
Scrubbing and Exfoliation Tips
If you do exfoliation correctly, then the above-mentioned dead skin removal measures will affect quickly and correctly. Therefore, here we are giving the necessary tips for scrubbing and exfoliation:
- Choose the right time to scrub or exfoliate. Try to exfoliate in the morning or the evening, so that your skin impurities are completely removed.
- Wash the face before scrubbing or exfoliation and make sure that there is no makeup on the face.
- Now choose the scrub according to your skin.
- Then scrub with light hands, do not scrub the skin too vigorously and for a long time, otherwise, the skin may peel off.
- Then wash face with water and wipe it with a soft towel and apply moisturizer or lotion.
Note: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned above, do not use it or seek the advice of a doctor or specialist before use. Do a patch test once before using the home remedy to remove dead skin.
We hope that the home remedies to remove dead skin mentioned by this article will prove useful for you. If you too have dead skin removal tips and related experiences, then share with us. The home remedies for removing dead skin mentioned above are quite easy and if used properly, they can also prove to be effective. These remedies will not only remove your dead skin and make the skin soft and soft but will also make your skin healthy and glowing. Once you do the home remedy to remove dead skin and feel the difference in your skin.