Green Tea Ice Cubes for Acne Green Tea Ice Cubes for Acne and Side Effects Remove Acne using Green Tea Ice Cubes use green tea ice cubes for acne removal Know How Green Tea Ice Cubes Can Get You Celeb Skin Green Tea Ice Cubes to Get Rid of Pimples Fast Greentea icecubes for acne Getting rid of acne with green tea ice cubes Why Ice Cube Are the Best Skin Secret Ever green tea ice cubes for open pores green tea ice cubes for pores black tea ice cubes for face disadvantage of rubbing ice cube on face ice cube on face at night cucumber ice cubes lemon ice cubes for acne green tea ice cubes smoothie ice massage on face side effects bad effects of ice on face ice cube on face at night disadvantage of rubbing ice cube on face tomato ice cubes for face how to rub ice cubes on face ice for skin whitening green tea ice cubes
Are you worried that acne on your face will remain there forever and if ever it goes away, will leave red spots? Or is it due to the oily food that you had in the past week? Honestly, if you ignore it right now, it will! Don’t jump to the conclusion of visiting a dermatologist and spending thousands on medicines that will take months to heal the scars left behind by this acne and that’s not a very pleasant sight. So, in this article, I’m going to tell you about one of the most popular acne hacks these days that’s green tea ice cubes.
Now, Green tea ice cubes are something that every blogger or social media influencer is going to suggest you but is it really worth it? Does green tea really help you get rid of acne? Does green tea just help you fight that acne or there more or less? Let’s find out!
Green tea is undoubtedly the most suggested product whether you want to lose weight or get clearer skin or whatever problems you have, not emotional though. There’s a reason why green tea is suggested all the time, it is rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, caffeine, dopamine, norepinephrine, L-theanine and a lot more beneficial stuff.
While consuming green tea, you get rid of toxic substances from your body also, you get clearer skin due to the presence of anti-oxidants, which also promotes tightening your skin while you use ice cubes.
Ice cubes have been the best option to numb pain and reduce dark circles before anti-dark circle products came to the market, also it removes under-eye puffiness and cleanses skin pores. When Caffeine is thought to stimulate the nervous combined with green tea, it amplifies green tea’s actions.
So, if you are planning to use green tea ice cubes for acne removal, you are likely to find certain side effects.
- A lively and healthy skin due to higher or balanced blood circulation in the skin appears as applying ice cubes to the skin reduces blood flow and then to balance it, the skin is supplied with more blood flow and polyphenols in green tea help reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Caffeine in green tea can stimulate the nervous system and hence soothe the skin and also bans abnormal growth of cells hence prevents any kind of skin cancer.
- Green tea is rich in catechins that help fight redness, irritation, and swelling. It can be used as a hydrating facemask to get hydrated and well-nourished skin. This usage of green tea ice cubes results in absorption of it into the skin, thus reducing redness and swelling.
- Your skin is likely to retain a youthful structure and firmness, provided green tea is rich in vitamins such as E and B2, which promote new skin cell growth and maintenance of collagen levels respectively. Thus a more beautiful, young-looking skin.
- Your dark circles are likely to reduce by a lot if you regularly massage your face with green tea ice cubes as the caffeine in green tea helps to soak accumulated water under the eyes. Also, it improves blood circulation by narrowing the blood vessels.
- Green tea ice cubes contain a lot of anti-oxidants and soothing properties which as a natural cleanser and toner, which reflects on your skin as it lightens up by quite a lot, giving you a brighter, complexion.
- If you are a regular user of green tea ice cubes you will notice your skin pores literally disappearing, as the anti-oxidant rich green tea when used in form of ice cubes closes pores and increases blood flow through the skin. Also, the oil that your skin generally produces makes its passage through the pores which get blocked when you apply these ice cubes.
- Green tea ice cubes prevent bacterial infections and inflammation, which results in curing acne marks as a side effect of soothing the skin. Regular usage of these in an upward circular motion can help retain a clearer, wrinkle-free skin.
- If you tend to use Green tea ice cubes as a cleanser before applying makeup, it also acts like a primer helping your makeup last longer. The cooling properties of green tea ice cubes prevent the makeup to melt away and thus keeps it attached to your skin for a long time.
- Green tea is a good stimulator for the growth of hair follicles. If you are a regular user, you are likely to experience more facial hair as compared earlier. However, ice cubes are said to reduce facial hair, due to which the effect may be nullified to no reduction and no increase in hair growth depending on the skin type.
- If you are in a habit of using green tea ice cubes as a makeup remover/cleanser before applying night cream to bed, the effect of the night cream is amplified as the ice cubes help absorption, thus subjecting your skin to maximum usage of any product that you apply.
- Heat rashes and sunburn tans are likely to disappear with regular usage of green tea ice cubes. The sunburnt skin when subjected to green tea ice cubes heals up due to the presence of a number of skin-essential vitamins and antioxidants.
- With all the properties that it has and in the form of ice cubes, green tea gives your face a natural glow, allowing you to go makeup-less as your skin starts glowing and making you naturally beautiful.
While the most common usage is to get rid of acne marks, the side effects are mostly positive, however, the results or side effects for hypersensitive skin are unpredictable. For normal, dry and oily skin, the side effects too work in favor, depending on the usage. Consumption of green tea might cause health issues like vomiting, nausea, headache, heartburn, etc. when used in excess but the effects of green tea on the skin is not much of a concern. The shorter version is the usage of green tea ice cubes on skin has positive side effects that make your skin go flawless! However, people with hypersensitive skin must consult a dermatologist if its usage results in skin irritation or inflammation.
Green Tea Ice Cubes for Acne Side Effects. If you are a person with no hypersensitivity, thumbs up! Go ahead, with this cool and soothing home remedy worrying no more about the side effects. Green tea ice cubes are going to make your skin feel heavenly!