How to Use Horse Gram for Weight Loss horse gram benefits for weight loss Horse Gram Soup for Weight Loss Boiled Horse Gram for Weight Loss Sprouted Horse Gram for Weight Loss Horse Gram Powder for Weight Loss Horse Gram For Weight Loss With Recipes What is horse gram water for weight loss How to take horse gram for weight loss Will horsegram help in quick weight loss? If so, what How much of horse gram per day can be consumed by Does horse gram help lose weight? How to Eat Horse Gram for Weight Loss Horse Gram for Weight Loss & Its Health Benefits horse gram weight loss stories horse gram and cumin seeds for weight loss benefits of drinking horse gram water bad effects of eating horse gram can we eat horse gram daily horse gram benefits for hair kollu weight loss reviews horse gram nutrition Does horse gram reduce belly fat? Does horse gram help in weight loss? What are the benefits of horse gram? Does horse gram increase sperm count? Does kollu reduce weight? How horse gram reduce weight? Is gram good for weight loss? How can I reduce my weight? Is Chana good for weight loss?
Horse Gram Benefits for Weight Loss. With so much happening around and Instagram taking over our lifestyle, possessing that zero figure is a must. Gymming no doubt helps a lot, and cardio is like the cherry on the top, but that’s a lot of hard work and sweat. While we sweat ourselves out during workout and end up all tired with non-existent body parts it contributes to only 25% of the weight loss part! Diet, on the other hand, contributes to 75% of weight loss. So while you try working out a little extra to lose some more weight do not forget your diet.
Who doesn’t like an extra scoop of ice cream on their cone or a little extra cheese on their pizza? Same is with weight loss, everyone wants a little extra inch lost. But with the lifestyle that we are adapted to today, the busy schedules, the instant food and no time to relax, it has become a tough job to lose weight. While those weight loss pills might help you lose weight instantly, they leave you tired and also subject you to a lot of side effects, also with the possibility of quick weight regain just in case you stop consuming them.
The solution to all our problems here is something that helps you lose weight while keeping you full and active for the day’s work! The best option is to have something that is rich in nutrients and has a high energy count with absolutely low fat. Horse gram is just the right thing you should be consuming if you are really big fitness freak. With all the nutrients you need in your diet, horse gram has absolutely zero fat. Consumption of which helps your diet.
The Nutritional Value of Horse Gram
Horse gram will help you understand its usage and benefits better.
- Energy: 321Ecals
- Moisture: 12gm
- Protein: 22gm
- Mineral: 3gm
- Carbohydrates: 57gm
- Fiber: 5gm
- Calcium: 287mg
- Iron: 7mg
- Phosphorus: 311mg
- Fat: 0gm
Now, horse gram has widely been used for both culinary and medicinal purposes, it is effective in curing asthma or cough. This flat, round, dark brown lentil is also known as Kulthi. Its nutrient-rich properties help to promote weight loss.
- Due to the low-calorie amount, it keeps away bad cholesterol and prevents heart disease and also burn a lot of calories. The high protein and fiber ensure to keep you full for a long time keeping in check your excessive food intake that makes you gain weight.
- The fiber-rich gram works in favor of your digestive tracts, allowing a better peristaltic movement, throwing out toxins from your body.
- While burning calories and no fat intake leads to energy loss, horse gram’s high carbohydrate value counter the effects of energy loss, providing the body with enough energy for the day.
- Due to its fiber-rich content, encloses fat molecules and thus stops the absorption of fat. Despite its ability to allow a better peristaltic movement, it reduces the speed of food passage in the digestive system making you feel full and satisfied in the long run.
- High metabolism is the key to weight loss, the protein-rich gram helps you build mitochondria in the cells, speeding up metabolism and thus promoting weight loss.
Horse Gram can be consumed both cooked and raw, the latter, however, is more of use to diabetic patients. There are numerous ways to consume this magical gram for weight loss. A few ideas are enlisted below, to help you lose weight without compromising on your taste buds. Horse Gram Benefits for Weight Loss.
- 256 Year Old Man Li Ching Yuen Diet and Do’s and Dont’s & Side Effects
- Korean Home Remedies for Skin Whitening – Korean Beauty Secrets
- Green Tea Ice Cubes for Acne(Removal) and Side Effects
- Home Remedies to Reduce Chubby Cheeks Naturally | Facial Exercises
- Horse Gram Benefits for Weight Loss – How to Use, Consume
How to Consume Horse Gram for Weight Loss
Mentioned below are some recipes that you can try out:
1. Horse Gram Powder for Weight Loss
- 1 cup of horse gram
- A pinch of hing
- Red chilies (depending on taste)
- 1tsp of Cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup of Toor Daal
- 1/2 cup of Urad Daal
- Salt (according to taste)
- Begin with roasting the horse gram with the Toor daal and the Urad Daal until dry. Then begin roasting the rest of the spices in a different pan. Once cool, add all the ingredients and grind into a coarse powder.
This powder can be consumed as a shake when added to water/buttermilk ( a tangy one though) or as a chutney with rice.
2. Sprouted Horse Gram for Weight Loss
- 1 cup of Horse gram
- Add water to a bowl and soak the horse gram overnight. Strain the water the next day and wait for two days. On day four, your horse gram sprouts are ready to be served. Chop an onion and a tomato and garnish with half a lemon and salt and pepper(according to taste).
3. Boiled Horse Gram for Weight Loss
- 1 cup of Horse gram
- Boil the horse gram for about 30 minutes. Once boiled, follow the same recipe as sprouts.
4. Horse Gram Soup for Weight Loss
- 2 cups of Horse gram
- 2 Finely chopped carrots
- 1 Finely chopped onion
- 1 Finely Chopped tomato
- 4 cups of Water
- 2 tbsp of Olive oil
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- ½ tbsp of Ginger paste
- ½ tbsp of Cumin seeds
- Salt (according to taste)
- Boil the horse gram for 30 minutes in a cooker, heat oil in a pan while you wait for the whistle to open. Once hot, add the cumin seeds to the oil and let them splutter. Add the onions after the cumin seeds have turned brown. Next, add the garlic and ginger paste to it and sauté well, once the onions have turned pink in color. Then add the carrots, tomatoes, horse gram, and sauté again till the spices are cooked. Add some water according to the required consistency and salt and let it boil for a while.
Diet doesn’t have to be boring and monotonous, you can try your personal experiments with horse gram to suit and soothe your taste buds and keep losing weight unless you end up adding ingredients with high calorie or fat value. You will begin noticing results in the very first week of adopting horse gram in your diet plan.
Horse Gram Benefits for Weight Loss. The only case where horse gram is likely to show side effects is if you are anemic. Also, due to high protein value, it might end up heating your body more than usual. If you are consuming it in bulk, while under medication, you should talk to your physicist about it. However, moderate consumption is unlikely to show negative side effects, while helping you lose weight.