Home Remedies for Clearing Acne Dark Spots,Differentiate between an acne scar and acne mark,Try These Natural Home Remedies For Effective Acne Scar Removal,How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars And Pimple Marks,How to get rid of black spots,How to get rid of acne dark spots,tips for clearing acne in skin of color,how to remove dark spots caused by pimples,how to remove dark spots on face overnight,home remedies for acne scars overnight,how to get rid of pimple black marks,how to remove pimple marks in one day home remedies,best product for acne scars and dark spots,how to get rid of old acne scars,how to remove dark spots caused by pimples fast,Surprising Home Remedies for Acne,How to Keep Skin Spot Free,Dark Spot Remedies You Can Find In Your Kitchen,Home Remedies for Acne,DIY Natural Remedies How to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face
Acne scars and marks can prove to be the bane of every woman’s existence. Acne is painful and inconvenient. It makes your makeup look worse and increases the time it takes to do your makeup routine and not to mention all the unnecessary attention it attracts. If you have acne you can bet that at least one person will point it out every single day. It’s frustrating and extremely annoying. There’s little that we can do about people and what they say but there’s a lot one can do about acne scars. So how do you get rid of acne scars and marks?
Differentiate between an acne scar and acne mark
Acne scars and marks are not at all the same thing. They are two very different things with very different solutions. An acne mark is actually the redness and inflammation of the pimple itself and to get rid of it you have to take measures to reduce the acne in size and an acne scar is when your pimple has disappeared and has left several scars on your skin. They are dark in color and are flat to remove them you need to up your skincare in order to minimize its appearance or diminish it all together.
Remember that some remedies may help us remove both acne scars and marks but every remedy needs to be patch tested in order for you to find out if you are allergic to it or not. Please conduct a patch test 24 hours in advance so that you see the after effects as well. A lot of masks may not react instantly but they may react after a few hours of use.
Now that you know the difference between acne scars and marks and you know the warnings let us continue with the remedies.
- 256 Year Old Man Li Ching Yuen Diet and Do’s and Dont’s & Side Effects
- Korean Home Remedies for Skin Whitening – Korean Beauty Secrets
- Green Tea Ice Cubes for Acne(Removal) and Side Effects
- Home Remedies to Reduce Chubby Cheeks Naturally | Facial Exercises
- Horse Gram Benefits for Weight Loss – How to Use, Consume
Method 1- Lemon and Honey Mask
This mask will help you reduce both acne scar and marks because lemon is high in Vitamin C and Vitamin C is skin lightening agent which lightens the dark color of acne marks and honey can increase the collagen production in the skin and help new and healthier skin develop reducing the visibility of acne scars. Honey is also rich in anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the size and redness of pimples.
What you need
- One teaspoon lemon juice
- One teaspoon of honey
- Rosewater (optional if you have sensitive skin)
How to make
- Mix honey and lemon juice in a bowl
- If you have reacted to the mask in the patch test add half a teaspoon rose water to make it milder.
- Use a brush to apply the mask on face
- Leave for 15-30 minutes and wash off.
- You can also freeze this mask and use it as an ice cube on your skin if your main concern is reducing the redness of a pimple.
Method 2- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E sleeping mask
This method will not just reduce the visibility of your acne scars it will also even out the various bumps on your skin and make it smooth and clear. Aloe Vera is gentle on the skin so it is highly unlikely that it will react to you and Vitamin E is great for collagen production so it will help reduce the visibility of your scars.
What you need
- Aloe Vera gel- 2 teaspoons
- Two capsules of Vitamin E
- Rose Water (optional if you want a more watery mask for oily skin)
How to make
- Mix both the ingredients with each other.
- Add a few drops of rose water if you have oily skin
- Apply a thick layer of the mask after cleansing and toning the skin at night and wash it off in the morning.
Method 3- Sandalwood, Multani Mitti, and Rose Water Mask
This is an age-old Indian remedy which has helped the women of the country for generations in fighting acne scarring, acne marks, acne, aging, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation literally everything on the face of this earth. I don’t think there is a skin problem this mask doesn’t cure.
What you need
- Sandalwood powder- 1 teaspoon
- Multani Mitti- 1 teaspoon
- Rose water- enough to make a smooth paste
How to make
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Apply evenly on your face and leave it to dry
- Remove with a wet cloth
- You can add a few strands of saffron to your rose water and shake it well to make it even more luxurious and effective.
It is important to remember that none of these remedies will work overnight. You need to give all of them some time to work and you need to be consistent. Skincare is a lifestyle, not a miracle. Also, your acne doesn’t make you less beautiful your smile however makes you even more beautiful.