Do you know that Bharat(India) is called ‘Diabetes Capital’?
About 50 million people in our country suffer from Type 2 diabetes. The exact time is to diagnose and prescribe the disease. Also, give us effective natural tissues that reduce blood sugar levels.
It is a vegetable that can not be bothered to us all or all. All of us know its importance, but want to eat it in our meals! Think of reading this once, once again this good vegetable / fruit is falling! Research has shown that adding to the daily dose of your diet does not reduce your blood sugar level once a day. Not the same, this juice contains many vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber, which also helps in weight loss, not eating more and stomach for long.so it is very useful recipe for weight loss.
Related Posts:How Many Times do You Drink Green Tea?
How does it work? – Bitter Juice for Diabetes
Antarctic diabetic features are full. Charantine and polypeptide 2 help in regulating blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of heart attack. Since it is completely antioxidant, it also strengthens your immune system, protects your skin from scratching and preventing swelling in the body.
Did you drink it? – Bitter Juice for Diabetes
It’s time to drink this bitter juice and drink it on an empty stomach. Even drink coffee before you drink. But if you have acidity, drink fresh rice after the afternoon. To learn this how to do juice recipe, read the recipe below.
INGREDIENTS : Bitter Juice for Diabetes
- Bitter gourd -1
- Lemon -1/2
- Yellow(Turmeric)-1/4 Tablespoon
- Salt-pinchHOW TO PREPARE :
- Take the bitter gourd and wash it properly.
- Remove the seeds.
- Chopped it into a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and boil for 10 minutes in water.
- To remove the juice, add the chopped pieces into a mixer and water.
- Blend it properly into a juice and sprinkle salt and turmeric on it.
- Sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice seasoned.
- You can reduce the burden into ascents. Along with seeds, get rid of the peel also. See how easy it is not soaked in salty water.
- If you want this juice a little thin, add more water, no problem.
Bitter Juice Nutritional Information:
Serving – 1 glass
Calorie – 11 calories
Fat – 0.1 g
Protein – 0.7 g
Fiber – 1.7 g