Easy and Effective Ways to Gain Weight Fast Easy Ways You Can Gain Weight Really Fast To Get Curves Gain Weight Before Your Wedding gained weight before marriage gaining weight before wedding Healthy Weight Gain Tips For Skinny Brides how to gain weight after marriage how to gain weight before marriage How to Gain Weight before Marriage female How to Gain Weight before Marriage girl How to Gain Weight before Marriage women how to gain weight before wedding how to gain weight fast for marriage how to gain weight for marriage How to Gain Weight in Healthy how to lose weight fast before a wedding how to lose weight fast for my wedding how to not gain weight before wedding how to prevent weight gain after marriage Natural Health Tips Natural Health Visit weight gain after wedding Which food do you need to take before wedding marriage
Gain Weight before Marriage. Every girl has one desire to lose weight and gain weight. Being thin and cute is good but skinny is an excessive condition. In your wedding day, you are an angle, not a teddy bear. But the basic goal is to maintain our body healthily and comparable. Gaining weight before marriage is important for every girl. There are many girls who are skinny by birth and no amount of junk-food or fat diet adds anything to their lean frame.
Some important points to gain weight:
- If you are really want to gain weight first to add more calories to your diet means at least 500-800 calories per day based on your body burn calories.
- Always keep healthy and nutritional food for who want to gain muscles instead of fat.
- To maintain your diet frequently. It means taking a meal at least every one hour.
- Good fats can help to gain weight.so go fats like monounsaturated fats and fish, olive oil and almonds, nuts.
- Stress can become a major part of losing or gaining weight.so every bride is stress- free and work out for maintaining your muscles. To control your stress better to go for yoga.
- Note down your measurements of which parts and gain daily basis.
- You should avoid weight loss exercises such as aerobic exercises, running, or bicycling, swimming.
- Light to medium weight exercises is better for muscles building, strong and healthy, strengthen.
- Sleeping is also a major part of weight gain, so take proper sleep.
How to Gain Weight in Healthy: Gain Weight before Marriage
Take more calories than before weight:
It means you eat more calories than your body needs. If you want to gain weight slowly go for 500 calories is sufficient according to your daily work. But you want to gain fast you need to take 700-1000 calories per day. This only for overall calculation. every human body is not the same, so you can maintain your calories according to your body and your work levels.
- Onion Juice and Curry Leaves for Hair Growth – Hair Mask, Oil, Juice
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Keratin Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Review
- Oatmeal Diet: Oats for Weight Loss, Prepare, Recipes, Good or Bad
- Maybelline Fit me Foundation Review, Shades, Ingredients
- Home Remedies for Kidney Stones, Symptoms, Medical Treatments, Prevention
Which food do you need to take?
Calories and Fat
Rice: 1 cup – 190 calories.
Banana: 100 grams – 89 calories.
Sweets: 100 grams – 353 calories.
Dark chocolate- 546 calories.
Pancakes – 227 calories.
Chocolate cake – 280 calories.
Biscuits – 353 calories.
Meat – 143 calories.
Almonds(22 nuts)- 163 calories
Take High Proteins
Lean meat – 26 grams
Flank steak- 28 grams
Eggs(boiled)- 13 grms
Milk(100ml)- 3.4 grms
Yoghurt(100 ml)- 10 grms
Cheese(100 grms)- 25 grms
Panner(100 grms)- 23 grms
Sesame seeds(100 g) – 30 grms
Flax seeds (100 g)- 18 grms
Pumpkin seeds(100 g)-19 grms
Sunflower seeds(100 g)-21 grms
Soya beans(100 g)- 36 grms
Cashews(100 g)-18 grms
Walnuts(100 g)-15 grms
Pine nuts(100 g)-14 grms
Pista(100 g)-20 grms
Take High Fiber Food
Fiber helps us to control blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. Increase digestion levels, so you can live longer and healthy. Fiber is more important for weight gain.
Apple – 2.40 grams
Figs- 2.90 grams
Green beans-4.0 grams
Sweet potato-4.9 grams
Take Energy Dense Foods
Energy-dense foods help us to maintain our energy and strength and these are perfect for weight gain also. The tastes of food are more important for the intake of our body.so you can eat a lot and gain weight fastly.so in your daily diet have nuts, dry vegetables, fruits, meat, grains, healthy fats, oils or must.
Daily food intake is important but that much of calories is not good for health.so make sure that extra calories go to our muscles instead of fat. every day workouts like gym and exercise or good for a healthy body. It’s very important to not lift heavy weights but improve your strength. This will help you to gain muscle instead of bad fat. And if you have any medical issues and other problems consult a doctor.